Six Generations Of Memorial Masons Since 1883.
Granite is a natural stone found in many different colours.
It is common for the surface of the memorial to be highly polished which makes it very easy to clean, as dirt cannot take hold on a shiny surface.
This list of DO’s & DON’Ts below is a very simple guide so please contact our office team if further information is required.
- DO use clean water.
- DO use a soft brush or sponge.
- DON’T use fairy liquid or any other types of cream cleaner.
- DON’T use furniture polish or any other types of polish.
- DON’T use abrasive scourers to clean polished surfaces.
- DON’T scrub at any letters or design with a hard bristled brush.
- DON’T scrub bird droppings; especially on GILDED lettering.
Please contact us if it does not wash off in the rain.