Dill Hall Cemetery – information including contact details, cemetery fees and regulations for what is and what isn’t allowed.
Lettering for reserved plaque £125.00 including V.A.T
Click HERE to view the wall photographs.
Click HERE to view the cemetery plan for the ashes section.
• Official Regulations Handbook on file.
• Any plot purchased prior to 1982 require foundation fees to be paid.
• Plinths required everywhere.
• New Columbarium wall – plaques sold through Burnley Council.
• Cemetery also known as Church and Clayton-Le-Moors Cemetery.